Release Date: December 2016
Platforms: PC, Mac
Developer: Airship Syndicate
Publisher: Nordic Games
Welcome to our game portal MacGamesPC.com! On this page you can download Battle Chasers: Nightwar for PC free via torrent! This is a very interesting game developed in the genre of RPG. All games on our website are available for download without registration. But please note that links will only be available after the official release of the game.
About This Game:
Developed by Airship Syndicate, a small studio helmed by famed comics artist/writer Joe Madureira, Battle Chasers is based on a comic series created by Joe himself that debuted in the late 90s and bounced around between both Image and DC Comics over the course of its run. Plagued by long gaps between issues it likely never reached its true potential and even missed out on its last issue when Joe decided to make a jump into game development. Despite this, the Battle Chasers comics gained something of a cult status among fans. Joe’s magical way of melding Western culture with Japanese manga stylings struck a chord with many which may also be why his run on Uncanny X-Men from 94-97 is remembered as one of the best.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar features:
- Explore an overworld presented in classic form, peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique two-tiered mana system and turn-based initiative, featuring random buffs and debuffs on initiative slots
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive!
- Non-linear story driven by the discovery of lore on items, landmarks and secret elements in the world. Discovering these will both provide deeper insight into the mysterious Lost Vale, and also reward lore points, which are used to upgrade the heroes’ different abilities
- Truly key story moments will be depicted in gorgeous, traditional 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios. For these, sit back and enjoy.