Release Date: September 7, 2016
Developer: Prospect Games
Publisher: Prospect Games
Genre: Action, Platformer
On this page you can download Unbox (2016) on PC for free via torrent. Also here you can find all basic information about this game, including a brief description, release date, screenshots, and etc. This game was created in the genre of Action. If you like this genre, we highly recommend you to try this new game.
About This Game:
Unbox is 3D platformer where the player is a cardboard box who must bounce and roll, through mountains and islands alike, to deliver themselves for the greater good of the Global Postal Service, or GPS. This can include racing against a clock, solving puzzles, and a lot of fun with physics, which often involves causing mayhem by knocking things over or blowing them up. The game also has a strong local multiplayer element, for full split-screen enjoyment, including a variety of different challenges.
- Retro without the rose-tinted glasses – The game stands as a love letter to 90s platformers, whilst using power of UE4 to create the best possible challenges.
- New mechanics – New mechanics – The boxes have a unique power; they can “Unbox” to jump in mid-air, each time shedding a cardboard layer and shrinking in size. No platform is out of reach!
- Unique story – The tale of a struggling postal service testing its sentient boxes’ delivering power, whilst also trying to defeat the devious Boss Wild and the Wild
- Cards, has a cute and individual cast of characters for players to meet.
- Local multiplayer – The game’s retro-inspired local multiplayer means that it provides split screen enjoyment and evokes a true retro feel.
- Customisation – Dress to impress with a variety of boxes, hats, clothing and accessories, with anything from sunglasses to a fez hat.